Friday, July 13, 2012

Welcome

Hi everyone! I was wondering if there was anyone out there who ever dreamed of starting their own cosmetic line. I have always dreamed of having my name on lip gloss tubes or makeup bottles. Since this was a DREAM, I wanted it to come true in reality. I researched ways of "starting your own cosmetic line", but never came up with any results. That's when I told myself, I should start a community with people who also have this passion. A place where everyone could share their thoughts and ideas. I have made my own cosmetics, but need any advice on how to get it out there. Any suggestions or thoughts or welcome. Feel free to comment.

4 comments:

  1. This is a nice post in an interesting line of content.Thanks for sharing this article. nyc blepharoplasty

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm looking to start my own lip gloss line but havng trouble finding the ingrediants that goes into the gloss any help or advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is a trademark a license to sell?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YouTube.com Videos | Videoodl.cc
    YouTube.com Videos. YouTube Videos | Videoodl.cc Videos 1 day 1 hour 1 day / 2 hours 7 days. YouTube.com Videos. Videos, convert youtube playlist to mp3 Videos, Videos, Videos, Videos, Videos

    ReplyDelete